SRM / MRM Targeted Quantitative Proteomics
SRM or MRM method is a state-of-the-art Mass Spectrometry method that could allow the absolute or relative quantification of many of your proteins in a complex sample together, with high sensitivity and reproducibility. This method has significant impacts in proteomics field and was selected as the "Method of the Year 2012" by Nature Methods.
Omics Technologies is a pioneer in this field and has patented several techniques as well as a few cancer biomarker panels discovered in our quantitative proteomics studies and validated by our unique SRM/MRM pipeline.
Omics Technologies is proud to offer you the world's most advanced SRM service to detect and quantify your proteins/peptides in a complex sample accurately and reproducibly. We have a complete patented pipeline of SRM applications to detect your proteins of interest, and we can also help you establish your own SRM methods for your future detection by yourself anywhere and anytime. Since 2010, Omics Technologies created and has been maintaining MyProt™-SRM Map™, a database documenting our practically detectable peptides and their SRM transitions for SRM basic research and clinical diagnostics applications. All the signature peptides for each protein in the database have been confirmed in our numerous projects by major Mass Spec platforms. No risk about the peptide selection, and no bother to optimize your signature peptide detection SRM methods anymore.
Omics Technologies SRM Service includes:
1) Peptide selection – Peptide selection is a critical step determining the possibility of success in your SRM. Omics Technologies will help you choose the best peptides for your SRM method based on our long-term expertise in this field, your research goal and the nature of your target proteins. We will choose 3 to 5 peptides for each protein target in your SRM analysis.
2) Peptide synthesis – Omics Technologies will work together with our contracted peptide chemical synthesis companies to synthesize each of your peptides, either light isotope version or heavy isotope version, or both. The peptides will then be used to establish the detection methodology or as internal controls.
3) Transition parameter optimization – Omics Technologies will optimize your peptide detection parameters (also knowm as transition parameters) and find the most sensitive and reproducible transitions for you.
4) Sample preparation – Gel extraction, cell or tissue lysis, biofluid (plasma or serum) depletion.
5) Sample digestion – Reduction and alkylation followed by in-solution trypsin digestion and C18 cartridge cleaning.
6) 2D fractionation – bRPLC separation of C18 cartridge cleaned samples into 96 fractions, and further pooled into 24 fractions according to MyProt™-iPooling algorithm (based on peptide hydrophobicity, IEP, etc.)
7) Jet Stream-iFunnel-6495 QqQ – All of our SRM service will utilize the world's most advanced triple quadrupole mass spectrometer Agilent 6495 QqQ.
8) Data analysis – Data validation, visualization and quantification using Skyline, other commercial softwares, and Omics Technologies unique R packages and scripts.
9) Report generation and SRM method export – Report will be sent to you in Excel format as well as a summary in PDF format. Optimized SRM method will be provided to you for your future SRM detection. You have the copyright of all the SRM methods we established for you. We will also provide you any details you need for your papers' MATERIALS AND METHODS section.
We will make sure you understand your result and help you with your paper writing with our free follow-up services.
Sample types we accept:
1, 2D gel spots, SDS-PAGE bands
2, Cell Lysates and Tissue Lysates
3, Biofluids, such as plasma*, serum*, saliva, tear, etc.
*We provide High Abundance Protein Depletion Service to significantly (100-500 folds) increase the depth of your biofluid proteomics analysis by removing top abundant proteins from your samples. Read more for details.
4, FFPE slide/ FFPE extract
5, Customized sample types (please contact us to discuss)
Please refer to our Omics Technologies Proteomics Sample Preparation and Shipping Guidelines for instructions on how to prepare your samples with less contamination for Mass Spectrometry Analysis.
I have extensive experience on proteomic research, therefore my requirements are very high. I have to tell that I am fully satisfied with the provided service and results. I was also very positively impressed that the price was reasonable for the service.
We have had the pleasure of working with Ryan and his team at Omics Technologies on several large projects and they have provided exceptional service.
They worked hard to help us get the best results for our projects. They are available to answer questions at any time and provide excellent guidance and advice during the projects. I plan to work with them on our future projects.
Phone:+1 888-206-0066 (TOLL FREE)